Riding boots have been a wardrobe staple now for years, not just for the equestrian. When I received these Ariat boots, I knew they would be a charished piece in my closet for years to come. These lovelies are simple and classic to be dressed up or down because traditional style is always in fashion. The black and burgundy color combination is so versatile and beautifully unique to any boot I've seen. The bottom of the boots is a special technology, Duratread outsole, that makes the boots non-skid, stable, and comfortable. I could not wait to style them!
blazer, Gap | shirt, J.Crew Factory | jeans, J Brand | bootes, Ariat c/o | sunnies, Prada | necklace, J.Crew | bracelet, Stella & Dot
Ariat is having a fabulous giveaway right now - 3 fabulous prizes and 6 lucky winners!
- The contest will be hosted on Ariat’s Facebook page and entrants will enter their information for a chance to win.
- The giveaway will be open from November 18 – November 27, 2013.
- One winner will receive a product of their choice from Ariat.com.
- Three winners will receive a pair of Ariat boots of their choice.
- Two winners will receive a pair of Ariat jeans of their choice.
- Winner will be announced on December 2, 2013 via the Ariat Facebook Page. Winners will be contacted via email and have 3 days to accept.
*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ariat. To learn more about Ariat and enter their fabulous giveaway on Facebook, please visit http://bit.ly/1hQteNk
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest