green tin candle || gold candles || white pine wreath || white accent pillow || white amaranthus spray || reindeer head || gold ornament || mercury glass garland || box sign || white owl || snowflake tree topper || macaroon ornaments || Eiffel tower ornament || gold bottle brush tree
Today it's a little more chaotic, did my mom feel that way? Two six year olds who want to help make it challenging. So years ago I stocked up cute and fun decorations that are just for the nuggets. For me? I still like elegant Christmas touches. You can tell from the style board that I love keeping a winter white theme and adding pops of color. It's clean and fresh much like a new fallen snow. There was so much to share, I couldn't fit it all in here! For more holiday inspiration take a look at the SLS Holiday Page and Holiday Home Pinterest board. Some of my favorite retailers for decorating:
- Nordstrom: my #1 go-to store for just about everything. They have beautiful ornaments, candles, accent pillows, and a winter wonderland theme page that I just love!
- Potterybarn: Their outdoor holiday decor is all on SALE right now and with free shipping, might be picking up this lit boxwood topiaries! PB's accent pillow collection is amazing (I could go pillow crazy).
- West Elm: a very modern holiday collection, and don't you just love this faux fur tree skirt?
- Target: for those pieces you just don't want to pay extra for because you know little hands will be reaching for it!
- Serena & Lily: gorgeous colorful holiday pieces! Can't you picture these pedestal trays on a white linen table full of cookies.
Here's to the start of my favorite time of the year! Have a beautiful day.