Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a little bit about me :) I'd also love to hear if you have any questions for me!
You can follow more style, beauty, on Instagram and my real/goofy life on Snapchat! (@simplylulustyle)
1. I grew up in western PA and came to the Philadelphia area to go to college.
2. I was a gymnast for 10 years and it gave me a lot of confidence since I was so teeny.
3. One of my favorite memories as a kid was watching Steeler games with my family in our "little room". We would have Brunswick stew with yummy bread and peanut butter. Yes, I know a little weird. My husband likes to make fun of me.
3. I love sugar. I used to put like 10 teaspoons on my cereal growing up! HAHA.
4. I have just one sister and we're very close.
5. My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years! Whaooo! We got married in a snowstorm in February. It was the happiest day of my life.
6. I love being fit, but hate working out.
7. I love to eat, but I'm very careful about how much I eat. My mother-in-law laughs because the first time we went out to eat together she ordered a salad. I ordered a burger and fries. I ate less than half of the burger and a few fries!
8. My favorite TV shows lately? Last Man Standing (hilarious), Quantico (totally hooked already), and Fixer Upper.
9. My husband and I renovated our first house and I loved it! I'm pretty good with a nailgun and sander ;)
10. My favorite place to be is home with my kids and husband.
Today is the last day for the Shopbop Friends & Family sale! Don't miss out on some great brands including Clare V, AG denim, Vita Fede, and more! Use code: INTHEFAM25 at checkout.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.